lunes, 22 de febrero de 2010


[ We sign are cards and letters BFF. You got a million ways to make me laugh. You're lookin' out for me you've got my back It's so good to have you around. You know the secrets I could never tell And when I'm quiet you break through my shell. Don't feel the need to do a rebel yell. Cause you keep my feet on the ground Your're a true friend. Your're here tell the end. You pull me aside When somethin' ain't right. Talk with me now and into the night. Tell it's alright again. You're true friend. You don't get angry when I change the plans. Somehow you're never out of second chances Won't say "I told you so" when I'm wrong again. I'm so lucky that I found.... A true friend. Your here 'til the end. You pull me aside When somethin' ain't right. 'Til it's alright again True friends will go to the ends of the Earth. 'Til they find the things you need. Friends hang on through the ups and the downs. 'Cause they've got someone to believe in.A true friend. Your're here 'til the end. You pull me aside when somethin' ain't right. Talk with me now and into the night. No need to pretend. Oh, your're a true friend. You're here 'til the end. You pull me aside when somethin' ain't right. Talk with me now and into the night. 'Til it's alright agian. Your true friend ]

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario